Best of Budapest
photo and history tour
🇬🇧in English, 🇫🇷en français, 🇭🇺magyarul
On our Best of Budapest photo and history tour, we are looking for the strategic spots to see the most well-known sites of the city. There is a wide range of choices: around Heroes’ square, building of the Parliament, Chain bridge, Castle district, Gellért hill, etc. It’s up to you, your special interest, your fitness, your pace, your time schedule so basically it’s our common decision which ones to explore.
Whether you are a newbie or a regular in Budapest, you can be sure to get an insider view of the city with a photographer’s eye. We will not only chase the spectacular post card view of the monuments but also find them from a more interesting angle than average tourists.
What will happen on the tour?
- First we agree on the actual program and the itinerary to roam.
- We look through the most important issues in terms of photography technics, depending on your skills.
- You can also get tips and trics of composition, basic or in depth instructions, depending on your actual knowledge.
- Then we walk, or sometimes take a ride to the pre-elect spots together and you will get suggestions on the photographic subjects to catch if you need.
- We also consult your photos and you can benefit from my recommendations.
- Finally, you can also get some after shot tips and get to know why post-production is important.
Certainly a “must-do”!
“The tour through Budapest was amazing! Zoltan is a very engaged guide and showed us places in Budapest we have not seen before! He is also a great photographer who has some great perspectives of the various sites, helps one look at locations from amazing angles.
It was an unforgettable experience to do a tour with him!”
about their First Budapest Photo Tour by PhotoSherpa on Tripadvisor